• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

1 hour ago, Cuttinedge said:

I’m sure practicing with the ones would help build chemistry but it isn’t gonna magically turn him into joe Montana. He’s skipping passes 5 yards short and hitting cheerleaders on the sideline. He’s so inaccurate it’s embarrassing 

nobody is gonna be joe montana lol. chemistry would definitely help. i just think pj walker really bothers people, why? i don't know, so naturally everyone is harder on him. but just like sam, the oline didn't allow pj walker to do much. at first, everybody blamed the oline and now all of a sudden that criticism is gone because its pj? like i said, until pj walker gets starter treatment, starter reps in practice, that is when i will judge him. 

Edited by Tinamedina

8 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I know it’s hindsight, but after Stafford and Watson fell through, we probably should’ve just stood pat and either drafted a QB or O lineman. Probably would’ve helped if we didn’t run Teddy out of town, either. Teddy is better than Darnold, and that’s clear to everyone, atleast it should be now. Teddy isn’t a franchise guy, but he would’ve been perfect to teach a drafted QB like Fields or Jones.

Agreed.   @LinvilleGorge, I think, mentioned about Sam being a Wet Nurse for a Young QB...well I would sue the hospital for malpractice if they had him be the Nurse for a Young Drafted QB.   Teddy would've been ideal as it turns out.

6 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

i just think pj walker really bothers people, why? 

No he doesn't you just don't bother to pay attention to whats going on.

People gonna act like it would matter if PJ went in the point is/was it won't. He's worse than Darnold and Darnold is actually a threat to score. That threat is nearly the same as him turning it over but it's at least a threat to score TDs. When cats start talking about put the back up in they done lost the plot. So they will rightfully be memed out.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

21 hours ago, Fox007 said:

No he doesn't you just don't bother to pay attention to whats going on.

People gonna act like it would matter if PJ went in the point is/was it won't. He's worse than Darnold and Darnold is actually a threat to score. That threat is nearly the same as him turning it over but it's at least a threat to score TDs. When cats start talking about put the back up in they done lost the plot. So they will rightfully be memed out.

naw. because they acted this way before sam darnold came into the picture. its weird.

29 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

naw. because they acted this way before sam darnold came into the picture. its weird.

I’ve just never seen anything from him at Temple, his previous NFL stop, or this one that has made me see him as a viable NFL QB. He’s less annoying, personally, then the people who thought he was good because they use him in Madden. 

He was a four year starter with awful accuracy issues and it’s definitely remained in the NFL.