• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That's it. Tepper, Sign Cam or Trade for Watson.

Proudiddy

Either swallow your pride AND overrule Rhule's dumbass and sign Cam back or go ahead and pull the trigger in the Watson trade.

The OL sucks, but Brady and Darnold are even worse.  A great deal of these pressures and sacks are due to Sam holding onto the ball too long and/or receivers not getting open because of the elementary route concepts they're running not allowing them to get open.

We are spinning our wheels...  and all of this dysfunction started with letting Rhule and his dumbass boy wonder pick their own QB.  They have failed twice now and don't know how to evaluate the position.  Cam, as-is, would've had us in the playoffs last year and would have won the last two games alone.  It's obvious what Watson would do.

Either make the move or we wait another year to waste away and do this same poo over again.

• Pie 9
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 20

My enthusiasm for Rhule as a coach has dwindled.  Fitterer and the Defense are the only things that really seem legitimate.  

The offense has never clicked since Rhule began at an NFL level and the ST (minus the one block today) has been bottom barrel awful.  

Today has been a big changing point for me.  Combination of playcalls, choices for offensive starters, and execution is bewildering. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

My enthusiasm for Rhule as a coach has dwindled.  Fitterer and the Defense are the only things that really seem legitimate.  

The offense has never clicked since Rhule began at an NFL level and the ST (minus the one block today) has been bottom barrel awful.  

Today has been a big changing point for me.  Combination of playcalls, choices for offensive starters, and execution is bewildering. 

I'm 100% with you on every point.  Today was where my patience for him ends.  I believed in him, and felt we saw flashes of brilliance as a tactician and strategist last year, but it was a mirage.  Even for a rebuilding team, this shitshow is unacceptable.  It's just horrible, horrible coaching and decision making week after week, and today's half-assed display is the breaking point.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4