• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This offense is totally dependent on Christian

bobcat91

With Christian we are 3-0. Without maybe 0-3. He keeps defenses from exposing how bad our line truly is. And there is zero doubt it is the worst OL in the NFL. Darnold has had his worst day as a Panther today, but damn if he has either been hit or running for life. The few times he hasn't been he has been off. I stopped counting on how many drops our WR have had today. The many issues this offense has are hidden by Christian. I'll judge Sam on how this offense works when our Superstar is back. But no matter what, our off season in FA and the draft have to fix the OL

Edited by bobcat91
  • Pie 2

Just now, saX man said:

This is where I've been moving towards after seeing this season unfold.  

How do you blame today on the OC? WRs dropped damn near everything. And he dialed up perfect plays to get us to overtime. And Sam to start the game threw an INT with no pressure on him after holding the ball for like 6 seconds. The player shat the bed. Not the OC. 

20 minutes ago, Varking said:

How do you blame today on the OC? WRs dropped damn near everything. And he dialed up perfect plays to get us to overtime. And Sam to start the game threw an INT with no pressure on him after holding the ball for like 6 seconds. The player shat the bed. Not the OC. 

I'm not solely blaming Brady.  As mentioned, I'm leaning towards this after the season has unfolded.  WRs had an off day, doesn't discount the rest.

Offense was dependent on Darnold, CMC, Arnold, and Zylstra converting 1st downs. Now, it is just Zylstra and Sam's legs, and they are opting for DJ Moore instead of Zylstra.

I like Moore and Anderson as primary receivers down field, but they're not going to cut it on converting the tough first downs in tight windows with consistency.

7 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

yes, not having one of the best players in the league on our team is hurting us 

Its not just the plays he makes, its the things he takes away from the defense even when not targeted. With him in today's game, there is no way they bring that all out rush and that opens up the field since their LB can't drop into coverage.