• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

He has been alright today. He's only had 1 bad game this season and the ones that never liked or wanted him have acted like he's been trash all season.  Even today with all the drops. How many have we had? Feels like 10-12. Brady is also failing this team with terrible situational calls and abandoning the run. 

• Pie 9
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, KillerKat said:

He has been alright today. He's only had 1 bad game this season and the ones that never liked or wanted him have acted like he's been trash all season.  Even today with all the drops. How many have we had? Feels like 10-12. Brady is also failing this team with terrible situational calls and abandoning the run. 

"We should've traded for minshew" lmfao

Just now, Lemory said:

Sam was pretty bad today and had no help, two things can be true. He's obviously got it in him because that last drive was insane. 

I compared Sam to Jake when we traded for him and so far that's held true.

The only viable upgrade to Sam that's out there right now might be Carr.

Instead of acting doom and gloom why not hope he matures in the offense much like Kirk fuging Cousins did.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. He's without a doubt one of the worst 5 quarterbacks in the NFL. Who is worse?

• Flames 2
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

And one of the ones with the trashiest takes is a mod and actually gave me a warning for calling out the hot takes when I actually was being considerate and didn't name him specifically. 

Oh he gives out warnings for vagues?

Lmfao @LinvilleGorge I'll remember to name drop in the future.

• Pie 3