• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

7 minutes ago, Panther1iDawg said:

I agree the WRs been dropping the ball all game, but Darnold has been horrible, before the tying the drive (which was great).  I always wanted to give him time, but after the last 3 games I think he is the guy who see "ghost".  I don't blame him completely for the losses, but he is part of the reason.

How anyone can look at this game and blame Sam is beyond me. His WRs routinely dropped passes all day. This is on coaching, we desperately need some guys on this staff with NFL experience. Joe Brady called another horrendous game. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He got a warning for calling me a "fuging idiot" in a post where he demonstrated tremendous lack of knowledge on how the injury list works and now he still wants to flex about it. Hilarious.

I mean you've given me a warning for saying "dick measuring contest" so excuse my skepticism. 

I'm not.  He's trash.  Even if the receivers caught all the balls they dropped, he still barely threw for a 50% completion rate and we started the game with his dumbass interception and it had nothing to do with protection because he had all year to throw it and still threw it the one place he shouldn't.  I'm done with dude. 

We aren't struggling to fight back to get in the game if it wasn't for all of his dumbassery.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

When 25% of the passes you throw are straight drops you are gonna have a bad stat line. He hung in there thru it all. Still has a cannon and still can make all the NFL throws. He is far far far from perfect but still see the tools and the appeal for a young guy. 

Now the D, OL, and WR fug you. Especially the WR group. Never like the shut up and dribble but.... Why not do your jobs and catch the ball. There is a reason plays are not called for some of you with all the damn drops. So before speaking up on that, maybe prove you can actually do your jobs and earn the targets.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, TN05 said:

He had no help all day with one of the most pathetic receiving performances I’ve seen in my life. Still got us tied up at the very end with two clutch deep bombs.

he wasn’t perfect but if his receivers had done their job…

TN05

I’m proud of sam

Of course you are.

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

• Pie 3