• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching staff should be on the hot seat

t96

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't disagree. This is an offensive driven league and we've spent two years building on defense while trying to put a patchwork offense together dumpster diving for QBs and OL. That has yielded predictable results.

This isn't the 1980s anymore. You gotta be able to out up points to win week in and week out in today's NFL. I'm just not sure we get that.

Fair. But you also have to be able to hold the opponent to less than 500 yards in regulation. 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I guess 8 consecutive draft picks and trading for every CB on the block wasn't enough 

Also was pointed out in the main thread by I can’t remember whom but apparently every draft pick this year minus smith is injured, and he just spent the first four games injured. 

Edited by Harbingers

Just now, Harbingers said:

Also was pointed out in the main thread by a can’t remember whom but apparently every draft pick this year minus smith is injured, and he just spent the first four games injured. 

A big part of the reason Marshall was available in the second was durability concerns. Honestly not sure about the rest of the crew.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

A big part of the reason Marshall was available in the second was durability concerns. Honestly not sure about the rest of the crew.

He’s the only one that could be considered a real pass though on the injury, he doesn’t have control over the hit when he’s defenseless. Nor the doctor who checks him for a concussion. Let’s just hope it isn’t a bad one and more precautionary. 

No I’m not knocking the other guys durability but concussion are different in game terms. 

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

That Jerry Richardson was a fuging moron for letting Bean walk to Buffalo while retaining goddamn Hurney for a redux tour. 

Biggest mistake ever. Bean was the GM mastermind and McDermott was clear the most competent coach we had at the time(or for the past while).