Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Coaching staff should be on the hot seat


t96
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Harbingers said:

He’s the only one that could be considered a real pass though on the injury, he doesn’t have control over the hit when he’s defenseless. Nor the doctor who checks him for a concussion. Let’s just hope it isn’t a bad one and more precautionary. 
 

No I’m not knocking the other guys durability but concussion are different in game terms. 

Sam threw a few hospital balls today. DJ was lucky to have dropped one. It was a 3rd and 15 and he would've caught it about 5 yards short of the sticks and would've gotten decked had he reeled it in.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. In hindsight, it's very obvious who the brains were in the Rivera era and they're all up in Buffalo now looking like the best team in football.

Yep as soon as Bean and McDermott were poached the whole thing came crashing down. 

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Floppin said:

Yep as soon as Bean and McDermott were poached the whole thing came crashing down. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. In hindsight, it's very obvious who the brains were in the Rivera era and they're all up in Buffalo now looking like the best team in football.

Yea that's the truf

If I had more pie I'd give but like even Scot was saying back then to pick up Beane and many of us been known that Rivera was a shitter. Guess that makes us now the Bills of the South since they look to be competing for a good while with no coaching or FO issues to really speak of.

 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam threw a few hospital balls today. DJ was lucky to have dropped one. It was a 3rd and 15 and he would've caught it about 5 yards short of the sticks and would've gotten decked had he reeled it in.

I have a feeling our WR crew and QB have completely and equally lost faith in each other and possibly the coaches as well. Sam threw some damn fine balls but a lot more dangerous balls, did he put to much mustard on all those drops or are the WR’s just wary? 
 

The last thing I’ll say on that, right now from the outside looking in, either Sam or Robby has to go. They don’t jive, I’ve had that feeling since Robby’s lackluster response to Sam coming down here and frankly I don’t think we can move either of them on the trade wire before the time is up. Even if we give away what little picks we have left. Maybe I’m getting the complete wrong impression but I dunno. 

I hate to say it but I think Rhule is beginning to lose the locker room and I don’t think it’s even an overt thing among the players. Just more of that sense of “oh here we go again.” Rhule is a teacher and there will come a point when his in game abilities are surpassed by the players and we are left between a rock and a hard place. Maybe that time is coming now. I don’t know.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea that's the truf

If I had more pie I'd give but like even Scot was saying back then to pick up Beane and many of us been known that Rivera was a shitter. Guess that makes us now the Bills of the South since they look to be competing for a good while with no coaching or FO issues to really speak of.

 

They are gonna win a Super Bowl. I have no doubt about that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 months ago we had the worst roster in NFL, now were 3-3 with a great young core. Eagles loss was inexcusable but Cowboys and Vikings are more talented teams than us and we made too many mistakes to win but lost one by 7 and the other in OT. All 3 of those without CMC by the way. The fact were even competitive with a bust QB and the worst OLine in football is a testament to Rhule getting the most out of his players

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

The fact were even competitive with a bust QB and the worst OLine in football is a testament to Rhule getting the most out of his players

550+ yards given up by your defense? A offensive skill core that couldn’t do anything for 58 minutes? That’s getting to most out of your players? Your entire rookie class out with injury? Nah. 

Edited by Harbingers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam threw a few hospital balls today. DJ was lucky to have dropped one. It was a 3rd and 15 and he would've caught it about 5 yards short of the sticks and would've gotten decked had he reeled it in.

Just quoting this as I was told a couple weeks ago(not by you) that Sam doesn’t throw hospital balls. When it’s been happening since TC joint practice against the colts 🤷‍♂️

Edited by RJK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

18 months ago we had the worst roster in NFL, now were 3-3 with a great young core. Eagles loss was inexcusable but Cowboys and Vikings are more talented teams than us and we made too many mistakes to win but lost one by 7 and the other in OT. All 3 of those without CMC by the way. The fact were even competitive with a bust QB and the worst OLine in football is a testament to Rhule getting the most out of his players

What the last season and a half has taught me is that this team is completely reliant on CMC. Yeah, he's great but if losing a RB derails your entire team that's a huge red flag.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember when we were 3-0 and people in here were like OMGZ BEST DFINZ EVERS. You know, after we beat the Jets, Aints, and Texans ... lol. But nothing new here, it's the Panthers. This organization has been trash from day one. Those handful of good seasons were actually just fever dreams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...