• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need someone on this coaching staff with legitimate NFL experience.

Eazy-E

This coaching staff is continuously getting out coached and take a advantage of by experienced NFL coaches. They don’t seem to be learning and adjusting and it is costing us games. Is Tepper really going to wait 7 years for our staff to get adjusted to the NFL?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

College coaches rarely panthers out.  Rhule did ok last year, but he hasn’t progressed and has actually taken a step back.  This team is dangerously close to imploding.  You could see it on the players faces…they are defeated and are losing faith in each other and the coaching staff

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

As much as a I hate it I don’t see Rhule on a hot seat until next season if trends continue. Someone’s head is gonna roll lower down though this off-season if we put up a losing record again though. 

Depends how bad this season ends up. Only winning 5-6 games again isn’t progress 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Varking said:

We have coaches with NFL experience. 

Our 3 main coaches no legitimate NFL coaching experience. Matt Rhule has one year as an assistant offensive line coach. He was an assistant so I’m not even going to count that.

I am talking about the coaches who actually make the decisions.

Just now, Eazy-E said:

Our 3 main coaches no legitimate NFL coaching experience. Matt Rhule has one year as an assistant offensive line coach. He was an assistant so I’m not even going to count that.

I am talking about the coaches who actually make the decisions.

Apologies. I thought you were lumping all the coaches together. Carry on. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Apologies. I thought you were lumping all the coaches together. Carry on. 

All good. It would be like how when we hired Norv to be OC he was also the assistant head coach to Rivera if I remember correctly. This staff desperately needs something like that.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

We were gloating about going into the playoffs way too early this year.  They're tripping on their dicks.

Yeah you can tell by the traded and stuff that we’re made that Rhule convinced Fitt they were ready to compete.

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

This coaching staff is continuously getting out coached and take a advantage of by experienced NFL coaches. They don’t seem to be learning and adjusting and it is costing us games. Is Tepper really going to wait 7 years for our staff to get adjusted to the NFL?

I will say that Brady needs to walk and we need to hire an OC that has an ounce of creativity and legit play calling experience in the NFL. It seems  that Brady has the playbook but not a feel for the game. Maybe if you have him a legit Oline and an above average QB, then maybe we would really see what he can do. Even then, how long is that going to take?

Edited by Monrowed

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Maybe. Most of the Huddle is fine with going 24-60 for five years of Rhule.