• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone please help Brian Burns

RIPTreyLance

19 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Brian Burns. The destroyer of tackles. The conqueror of double teams. The... King of missing. He is my favorite player on Defense but my god he misses so frequently. He should have 10 sacks right now at least on the season. 

How do you beat the fugg out of the tackle and miss the fragile little QB? This happened a lot last year too. This isn't new 

Cause he’s moving really fast. 

TBH, I think his frame.  Plain and simple.  He exerts so much speed, effort, and explosion to get there, he overruns them and doesn't have the weight or sturdiness to stick to the QB once he has his hands on him.  

It sucks, and I love him and his potential as a player, but I've accepted it's who he is at this point.

It's mostly that the form he comes in with is always hunting the strip sack. It's almost the same as a corner wrapping one arm around while going for the pass deflection. It allows the QB to basically just turn out of it if they see it coming. He legit needs to stop that bullshit and just drive through the QB. 

• Pie 1