• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking the poo-ness of this game

Sam the Cat

4 minutes ago, tonka said:

Cool!  Thank you very much!  Kinda confusing!  LOL If I like I'll do flame, if I hate - poo I guess!  🤷‍♂️ 

SO check this out.

If you like something you'd normally like you just pie it.
If something is fire...
I'd warn against pooin just not liking something, it's a stronger version of a dislike and is honestly something most of the trolls/mouth breathers do the most. Or against obvious troll/poo posts

Edited by Fox007

34 minutes ago, Sam the Cat said:

My Poo rank

5. Sam Darnold...Int and fumble but made it up with game TD/2pt game tying 97 yrd drive...almost Elway like.  

4. Defense.  580 yards and swiss cheese in late game/OT...wtf!

2B. OLINE...sorry they just suck...

2A. Wr....I saw ghosts of Roberto "stone hands" Duran out there

1. Joe Brady...Vilma and everyone else probably thought and screamed to go no huddle...he didn't  do that until the end.  His play calling was all poo, all day nobody got open all day and he got outclasses by the viking d coordinator.

Phil Snow should have a better scheme, but the defense is bound to get tired when the offense is off the field every drive in 2 minutes. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

SO check this out.

If you like something you'd normally like you just pie it.
If something is fire...
I'd warn against pooin just not liking something, it's a stronger version of a dislike and is honestly something most of the trolls/mouth breathers do the most. Or against obvious troll/poo posts

Ok thx.  So poo is frowned upon unless absolutely putrid!  LOL Got it!  

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Everything and everyone else before the leader of the offense who turned the ball over from the word go and put up 7 points through 3 quarters? That's not how it works.

It's  a team game and the qbs main job is to advance the ball trhpugh the air....and he needs his wr to catch to do his job.   Well,  I will give you the two turn overs, that is way he is on the list.

7 minutes ago, Sam the Cat said:

It's  a team game and the qbs main job is to advance the ball trhpugh the air....and he needs his wr to catch to do his job.   Well,  I will give you the two turn overs, that is way he is on the list.

Right and since it's a team game we aren't even in it to tie to go to overtime without that 7 points from our special teams. Just how often do you see blocked punts for scores? The drops were inexcusable but the win was there for our offense just like last week and those two turnovers were a key part of the loss like it or not that's all I'm saying.

Edited by frankw