• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Has No Answers

Proudiddy

He sounds like a guy that just watched the film of a game, not someone who just coached it. They shoulda had the broadcast on because Vilma was telling them what to do, the same thing everyone on here was saying we should do, and the same thing he just admitted to. Also, only 16 rushing attempts when we were getting 4 yards a carry, wtf was that about?

• Pie 4

We're a franchise with a relatively new staff. It was never going to be easy. They're still trying to figure it all out. Expectations shouldn't have been skyhigh in the first place. I tried to tell some of you this before the season ever started.

Come on, guys. O-line. A reclamation project at QB. Keep your heads out the clouds. We have at least a year or two.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

He keeps saying all this stuff about not seeing film on this or that its like no poo man wtf....they are obviously looking at YOUR film and how THEY can beat it not putting film on for YOU to be able to counter THEM...

like just wtf

you need to be prepared for what they plan to do vs you not what they exactly have done against other teams.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Just now, 4Corners said:

I mean was he even that good of a recruiter in college? 

Not good enough to beat actual ranked teams. I crunched the numbers one time. He had an UGLY record vs. ranked teams. His only two wins coming at Temple against perennial powerhouses Navy and ECU that dropped from the rankings to never return after losing to Temple.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That’s not what I heard from his presser … he wasn’t clueless. He was clearly putting pressure on his coordinators. I expect him to get a bit more involved with the game plan moving forward as opposed to letting Brady and snow run it in isolation. 

Well, I guess it's a matter of interpretation, but I agree he did delegate the blame to the coordinators more, but I was referring to him responding with a lot of "maybe" open-ended answers and having no explanation for certain things that have been an issue.  But he looked more frazzled and less confident than I have ever seen him...  he also resorted back to a lot of "we just have to execute better," which is a cop out.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, I guess it's a matter of interpretation, but I agree he did delegate the blame to the coordinators more, but I was referring to him responding with a lot of "maybe" open-ended answers and having no explanation for certain things that have been an issue.  But he looked more frazzled and less confident than I have ever seen him...  he also resorted back to a lot of "we just have to execute better," which is a cop out.

I mean I still prefer his pressers to anyone else we've had. But it's clear that they got some catching up to do on the league that has caught up, patted them on the ass, came back around lapped them, then pinched their cheek like grandma.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Not good enough to beat actual ranked teams. I crunched the numbers one time. He had an UGLY record vs. ranked teams. His only two wins coming at Temple against perennial powerhouses Navy and ECU that dropped from the rankings to never return after losing to Temple.

He inherited a mess at Baylor. No doubt about that. How Baylor escaped major sanctions is beyond me. Regardless, Texas is like Florida and California for premium recruits were a lot of 3Star kids would be ranked higher in different states. I never understood what the hype was all about as him as a pro coach because I had never heard of the guy. I guess I was believing what analysts etc were saying about him but so far he has not done a good job. 

it was an exciting hire with Ruhle here, but unless he figures it out quickly I don’t see it working out.