• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 things you like and dislike after a 3-3 start.

1.) Our team has fight and won’t give up even if we’re outmatched.

2.) The Hassan Reddick signing was a coup for us and Luvuu was another savvy move. 

3.) Keith Taylor was a great pick. I only wish our coaching staff had realized how good he was before swapping a 3rd for a 5th and trading our JAG TE for their broken 2020 1st round corner.   

Dislike

1.) Joe Brady is a huge disappointment. This guy has no business coaching at this level and I wish someone would just hire him away. 

2.) Just like last year, we can’t win a close game. I’m not sure who’s fault this is but it’s getting old. We’re losing close games at home which is even worse. 

3.) I don’t want to beat a dead horse with our o-line but we could’ve taken Slater and been much better off. Forget about CJ, Gilmore will be playing soon and all of us are happy with Taylor. It’s hard to evaluate Darnold when he’s running for his life every time he drops back. It would be nice if we’d prioritize fixing the o-line. 

This defense isn’t as bad as recently advertised. With a competent offense paired with it we’re easily top 5 in a weak NFC.

2.) evident with the blocked punt this team is wreaking with talented individuals, more than in my recent memory which I attribute to Fitt (it’s a love hate thing)

3.) Chubb is solid

18 minutes ago, Newbie said:

1.) Our team has fight and won’t give up even if we’re outmatched.

2.) The Hassan Reddick signing was a coup for us and Luvuu was another savvy move. 

3.) Keith Taylor was a great pick. I only wish our coaching staff had realized how good he was before swapping a 3rd for a 5th and trading our JAG TE for their broken 2020 1st round corner.   

Dislike

1.) Joe Brady is a huge disappointment. This guy has no business coaching at this level and I wish someone would just hire him away. 

2.) Just like last year, we can’t win a close game. I’m not sure who’s fault this is but it’s getting old. We’re losing close games at home which is even worse. 

3.) I don’t want to beat a dead horse with our o-line but we could’ve taken Slater and been much better off. Forget about CJ, Gilmore will be playing soon and all of us are happy with Taylor. It’s hard to evaluate Darnold when he’s running for his life every time he drops back. It would be nice if we’d prioritize fixing the o-line. 

In today's NFL, you can never have enough good corners/pass defenders. That seems to be Fitterer's philosophy. Makes sense as he comes from Seattle. What I worry about though is Seattle has had some pretty putrid lines in the past.

6 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

In today's NFL, you can never have enough good corners/pass defenders. That seems to be Fitterer's philosophy. Makes sense as he comes from Seattle. What I worry about though is Seattle has had some pretty putrid lines in the past.

I was hoping it wasn’t Fitt’s decision to neglect the line in Seattle. Maybe it was. 

Not much we have DJ who would start on everybody offense but a few teams and Moton who would start on about half the teams everybody else would fight to be back ups on most teams. Defense I need to see if it’s the first 3 games or these last three games.Donte and Horn looked good