• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who’s the best head coach in Carolina Panthers history?

Carl Spackler

Asked during the 3-0 start, Im about 98% sure the answer would have been Rhule.....Just look for it in-between all the superbowl comments...

Now after 0-3, its John Fox...... what a difference three weeks make.....Old Fox had a good comment about two weeks in the NFL, only real ones will remember..... 

25 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Asked during the 3-0 start, Im about 98% sure the answer would have been Rhule.....Just look for it in-between all the superbowl comments...

Now after 0-3, its John Fox...... what a difference three weeks make.....Old Fox had a good comment about two weeks in the NFL, only real ones will remember..... 

oh I saw several people saying Rhule was already our best coach ever. That’s part of the reason i started the thread. I’m also like his OG hater

John Fox could actually coach a game.  Give him a good roster and he’ll produce.  His style was of a time gone by.  He would play a vet over a first or second year player 10/10 times and twice on sundays.  Saddled with Hurney drafts, Richardson’s meddling, and a punt being a good play, it’s a wonder Fox achieved what he did.

And that…sadly… is our best Head Coach of the last 25 years. I feel gross for having to say it.

12 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

oh I saw several people saying Rhule was already our best coach ever. That’s part of the reason i started the thread. I’m also like his OG hater

Dang this must be rough for you then, i do member you being the OG hater...I get you and theefuzz mixedup too much. Its rough cope this week for me as well, I can not stand his  "the other team did something we didnt practice for" comments...

My god.... so Rhuiler thinks you can not switch out players when a team brings a jumbo-set or 5 WRs sets??? nfl adjusts, rhule needs to wake the fug up

Edited by Basbear

12 hours ago, Basbear said:

Dang this must be rough for you then, i do member you being the OG hater...I get you and theefuzz mixedup too much. Its rough cope this week for me as well, I can not stand his  "the other team did something we didnt practice for" comments...

My god.... so Rhuiler thinks you can not switch out players when a team brings a jumbo-set or 5 WRs sets??? nfl adjusts, rhule needs to wake the fug up

He's a college coach who's in over his head. That's just how it is, and it'll continue to be apparent every Sunday.

I think Rivera due to being the two time coach of the year. He just needed a better GMs. We went several years without getting anything but one maybe two players out of seven rounds. How are you supposed to build a consistent winner with inconsistent drafts and free agency periods? Brandon Beane should've been our GM after Gettleman.