• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Act like you deserve it

TheoJay10

50 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I love whenever someone plays the “this fan base is one of the worst in the league” card. 

Also most of these people don't watch NFL football only Panthers and have no idea how anyone else is or what they talk about or how they talk about it.

I am actually not freaking out over this loss at all. I am moderately annoyed.

I didn't expect Darnold to work out, I didn't think the OL would work out and I thought we were a 6-9 win team. This is about what I expected in the preseason. Like many, I thought perhaps we had something better after the first three games but I never thought we were going to see the playoffs or any of the other crazy poo people were talking about.

It is what it is. We don't have a ton of roster holes, so that is pretty nice. At least if Rhule doesn't pan out to be the guy, we will have a talented roster remaining here for the next guy to work with. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I love whenever someone plays the “this fan base is one of the worst in the league” card. 

Uh, the team is one of the worst in the league. And has been for a while. Remember when we bitched about 7-9? That’s a pipe dream now. 

I saw 1000's of panther "fans" leave the stadium midway through the 4th quarter and fellow Viking fans laughing at them and saying "way to support your team!" Our fans, for the most part, are bitch made quitters.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I saw 1000's of panther "fans" leave the stadium midway through the 4th quarter and fellow Viking fans laughing at them and saying "way to support your team!" Our fans, for the most part, are bitch made quitters.

You know this happens in every stadium right…..

I think they deserve a metal for sitting through that much of that putrid game 

hard to support a pro team a d coach that would probably lose to a NC high school time in any given Friday 

• Beer 1

What pisses me off the most is how PSL owners sell their seats to opposing fans which then proceed to take over our stadium. People in Charlotte don’t know how freaking good they have it, yeh the team has been miserable but at least you have a team to root for. Browns have sucked for decades but that damn stadium is packed every Sunday and they appreciate that team.

• Beer 1

Imagine how bad it would be as a Panthers fan if 2015 didn’t happen. That was a magical ride of a season. Horrific ending but still one heck of a ride. We are now stuck in a multiverse of hopes and dreams from season to season. Tall tales of offensive saviors and elite defenses. We are closer to being the Lions than we all may think. 

Edited by Wanderlai
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1