• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

The Day After: Matt Rhule looking for a redefined offense

19 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, that's what Hubbard is for. If we plan on ground and pounding them, share the load.

The Ravens have like 500 running backs and they get carries so it can obviously be done.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Glad he’s willing to try new things, but this is what you do when you realize your QB dumpster diving has predictably turned up with trash once again.

FTFY

Darnold isn't good and the OL isn't either. It's not the combo you need to run Brady's offense. We spent all that money to hire Joe Brady then spent all our team building resources to build a defense and now we realize we don't have the pieces in place to run Brady's offense. Which half this board already knew and that's terrifying.

• Flames 2

Honestly, stories like this do the opposite of instilling confidence in me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Rhule is all for trying new things, but having it come from the HC to the public like this just strikes me as weird.

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

So when CMC returns he’s going to get 50 carries a game until he injured something else and gets put back on IR.

Better split the runs up with Chuba. Use the fullback to lead block. At least CmC can catch rhe ball out of the backfield. No more 30 carries for any RB 

• Pie 1