• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

13 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

He had so many lapses in focus last season, I was ready to ship him out...  but he showed up big tonight and locked-in everytime he had to.

I think all of the drama from his IG Thot baby mama really got to him last season.

Hopefully he's tuned that junk out and is using it as motivation to ball out this year.

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

I think all of the drama from his IG Thot baby mama really got to him last season.

Hopefully he's tuned that junk out and is using it as motivation to ball out this year.

Yeah, I was going to include that in my post.  I agree, I think, and it appears, that off-court drama definitely was in his head last season.  I hope he's better mentally and has all that behind him.  He stepped up big time tonight and I'm proud of him.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just browsing the box score, shout out to Cody Martin. He had a nice game. We need more of that.

His stats were good, but he didn't really pass the eye test. Our worst lineups all night included Martin, Oubre and Plumlee, none of which who were good. Ish Smith was phenomenal though, was surprised to see him play so well as I had no expectations for him. 

7 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

How come our starting SG doesn’t play and our #11 draft pick SG still can’t sniff a single minute. Meanwhile Pacers #14 pick SG actually starts and we still have a Martin twin getting 25mins.

I really wanted Chris Duarte in the draft…dude was a steal for them

• Pie 2

40 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

How come our starting SG doesn’t play and our #11 draft pick SG still can’t sniff a single minute. Meanwhile Pacers #14 pick SG actually starts and we still have a Martin twin getting 25mins.

Rozier was injured and held out. Bouknight? I guess JB prefers Martin.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I friggin love LaMelo Ball. Dude is gonna be a multiple time MVP and bring at least 1 championship to Charlotte, you can just tell with this guy. Panthers may suck but Hornets and Canes are playoff teams.

Just imagine in 2015 me telling you the Hornets or Hurricanes would win a championship before the Panthers.

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

I mean to be fair, he WAS pretty solid in those minutes. But yeah, don't expect to see JB to kill his Martin Twin fetish just yet.