• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So Zion W is out injured again for NO?  He also is apparently over 300 lbs as well.  This dude is hurt like 95% of the time

Zion underwent surgery and apparently the Pelicans weren’t even aware of it until camp. He is going to miss some time. I just heard some talk show praising how great he looked a couple days ago. I guess they weren’t aware he was 300 lb. This kid is going to eat his way out of the NBA. There’s already is concern about the relationship between Zion and the Pels. 

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

How come our starting SG doesn’t play and our #11 draft pick SG still can’t sniff a single minute. Meanwhile Pacers #14 pick SG actually starts and we still have a Martin twin getting 25mins.

Our coach doesn’t have a clue. Melo was balling and was only on the floor for 28 min. Rookie Duarte saw 32 min for the Pacers. 

Was flipping around between app st, Braves, and Hornets…caught the last 5 minutes

Hayward looked a bit rusty, telling we went to him in crunch time…needs to make his fouls shots

i think rozier gets the ball there if’s he’s playing…need him back ASAP…melo making those 3s kept us in the game

we got hosed on that foul call late

i think plumlee gonna help us…pj sure came thru

great to win!

10 hours ago, t96 said:

His stats were good, but he didn't really pass the eye test. Our worst lineups all night included Martin, Oubre and Plumlee, none of which who were good. Ish Smith was phenomenal though, was surprised to see him play so well as I had no expectations for him. 

Smith is a guy we need big time after losing Graham 

Melo with 31, Gordon 27.  Oubre with 35 minutes and 14 but shot poorly.  PJ was 1 for 7.  Rozier did not play, dealing with an ankle.

Looked ragged about you'd expect a young team in their first game, but a win to start the season is great.

And I agree with those that think Melo is a star like we've never seen in a Hornets uniform before.