• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I like this lineup: Melo-Rozier-Oubre-Bridges-PJ

Yup, Plumlee just doesn't seem like a good fit. Not a bad deal picking him up but if he's not a willing blocker/rebounder what's the point of having someone that big and slow out there? Stands around the rim too much avoiding fouls/waiting for rebounds to fall his way

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Good response… one things for sure, this team can score. When they want to play defense they are really tough team to beat.

A winnable game tomorrow but it’ll be tough on a back to back.

This is true. I think the Hornets can pull it off though. The depth is much better everywhere except at center. That said, I wouldn't mind Richards getting some burn to see if he can be that defensive presence they need.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

This is true. I think the Hornets can pull it off though. The depth is much better everywhere except at center. That said, I wouldn't mind Richards getting some burn to see if he can be that defensive presence they need.

Agreed, if there’s one thing we need Plumlee to do it’s rebound. Nurkic out-rebounded him 14-6 in one less minute of play.

If he can’t do that then give Richards a chance.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1