• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

PJ Washington seriously might be why a move for Miles Turner hasn’t happened.  PJ is a really solid player.  I love his upside 

it's a thought...if he keeps improving like Miles....wow.

Biggest takeaway is how Borrego has this team together....bench was going crazy for the young guys, especially Bouknight.  They know he's good, and he's on a team with vet depth in front of him.

Everything looks good after a blowout win, but we had some key players who didn't win this game for us tonight.

We won as a team.  Give a lot of credit for that to Kup and Borrego, and maybe we should have more summer cookouts together at coach's house.  We won't win the championship this year, but I'm enjoying this ride.   A lot.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

We won't win the championship this year, but I'm enjoying this ride.   A lot.

I want to see them win a playoff series. I saw a lot of folks saying the Hornets would take a step back this year after losing Graham and Monk. They haven't though. If anything, they've improved.

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Creeping on up there…

Half a game out of 6th

One game out of 5th

Two games out of 4th

actually, this morning we are 3.5 games out of FIRST!!!!  and we already played the toughest schedule in the league in the first half of the season.  If we stay healthy.....man...

1 hour ago, JaiH83 said:

Question for the other fans, who absorbs McDaniels minutes while he’s out?  Id like to see Thor, his defensive versatility could be major!

I’d be surprised if anyone does. I think they’ll distribute the minutes among the other eight players.

If our bigs get into foul trouble then P.J. will move to the four and Richards will get minutes.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d be surprised if anyone does. I think they’ll distribute the minutes among the other eight players.

If our bigs get into foul trouble then P.J. will move to the four and Richards will get minutes.

Yep. More minutes for Oubre and Washington with Richards maybe getting a few if Plumlee gets in foul trouble.