• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Makes your Chet take make sense now. Appreciate this. 

He's done a good job developing players but his in game coaching is trash. I've been patient waiting for that to improve because a lot of the drafted players have improved individually.  Maybe that's just Mitch consistently drafting well and no credit should be given to jb. I don't know

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

He's done a good job developing players but his in game coaching is trash. I've been patient waiting for that to improve because a lot of the drafted players have improved individually.  Maybe that's just Mitch consistently drafting well and no credit should be given to jb. I don't know

I've given a ton of credit to Mitch. I cannot however give much to JB. The defense is still a disaster. The consistent inconsistency from this team. This team won 10 more games, but still was a 10 seed and still got blown out in a Play-In game. At some point, something has got to give. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

I think this notion that Borrego is somehow developing these guys is false.  The players are developing themselves.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I think this notion that Borrego is somehow developing these guys is false.  The players are developing themselves.  

THIS I agree with. I don't believe Kai Jones nor Bouknight have developed at all under JB. If anything he's hindered their development. 

11 hours ago, Cam Lawter said:

Oubre needs to go as well. He was playing lights out first half of season and played hero ball in the second half and bricked damn well every shot. 

We better not bring Oubre back, he is part of the problem, dude just throws up 3's and has not idea how to play D. Selfish ass soft players are not what this team needs. 

7 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Steve Clifford had a better career winning % with the Hornets than Borrego currently has with the Hornets… yet we moved on from Clifford but can’t seem to move on from JB? This is some Stockholm Syndrome poo… get a young up and coming coach like Cassell or Ham… not someone completely out of left field.

Well, Clifford was canned because he wanted to draft Donovan Mitchell while MJ and his Bitch Cho wanted Malik Monk. See how that turned out?

• Pie 2