• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When does tank season start?

Sir Purr

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

Are you going to be the one who tells everyone it’s OK when we’ve gone 3-27 after the “good starts” from 2018 through this year? This season definitely isn’t over, but when you finish 3-24 before this year WTF is there to talk about other than draft slots and prospects? I don’t seem to remember any draft talk during 2013-2017. I wonder why? It’s not because some of us aren’t super fans like you, it’s because at the midpoint of the season it’s unfortunately been obvious that we weren’t going to the playoffs.

We all can’t be a better fan like you who keeps this team on track and hopeful with you undying support. I don’t know where these players would be without you. Those of us who enjoy the draft process will start thinking draft as @PhillyB said when we lose enough that we know the season isn’t ending in playoffs.

Also, because I still don’t think it registers with you elite fans, we enjoy the draft because it gives us hope that we’ll find a Luke or Cam or Gross or Moore, etc. Amazingly enough we actually want to draft well so gasp, we make the playoffs again. Man, pompous asses who actually think they are better than others are truly annoying and not fun at parties. Drink a beer, relax and enjoy yourself without thinking so much about other people that you start a stupid thread like this.

1000%