• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Panthers climax too early?

No we just looked better on Offense with CMC in the game. He requires so much attention it opens up alot of opportunities. The offense hasn't even got its footing yet. We just dont have an identity on O. Add in Pat Elfien being out...caused a domino effect. Middle to left side is looking very overwhelmed. Downhill since the Saints game. + are adjustments are incredibly slow. 

The defense...technically yes and no. Until we can replace Horn with a player that can excel in man we won't see the dominance we saw earlier. We'll see flashes though.  Those blitzes hit home when the Qb has nowhere to throw. That's why we're counting on Gilmore returning to form. Henderson just isn't ready yet but I gotta say Taylor really impressed me vs. Minn.

Fan support did... the team not so much. But that's just my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Mage said:

I forgot how good we looked in 2018.  It is a shame how broken Cam became after that Pittsburgh game.

I had superowl feels during that.

feels like it was in 1818 now.....

this team is the ultimate tease, like the in the worse way. 

It think it the fans that climaxed too early.  Expectations were set way to prematurely for this young group based in some promising early returns.  Reality is they are just too thin on talent and experience to do much more than to dash a few teams playoff hopes this season, possibly next as well.  They are still a work in progress. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2