• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith said the reason for the drops was cause they were hospital balls, Chris Simms also eluded to it.

GoobyPls

48 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He is a 32yo career backup he has 10k career passing yards.

I don't have access to PFF but I would love to see Houston's pass blocking grades, average 3rd down distance and drops.

as I said, I have no problem with you saying Tyrod isn't great.   And Tyrod isn't there to be the franchise.  He doesn't have a high ceiling.   But Tyrod actually is....what people wanted Sam to be.   Sam just isn't.  Never has been.  Tyrod has been what he is for awhile. 

His 2 games this year? 4 TDs.  0 turnovers.   That not a weird stat line for him.  That's Tyrod.  And you can go back years and check his tape and stats.   

When he has played over the years check his TD to turnover stats.  That's why he is better than Sam in a nutshull.    And why Sam shouldn't be a starting QB this far into his career out of choice.....going into a season.  

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Again you want Darnold to surrender on the drive.

You'd make a helluva Navy Seal.

Worked great for the French.

I want him to not throw a hospital ball with little to no chance of getting to the sticks to our #1 WR. Attempting to insult others with wanna be tough guy bullshit doesn't help your case.