• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of y’all need to chill out

Doc Holiday

We looked ahead of schedule vs a Jets team with a first time head coach and rookie QB. We beat New Orleans at home while 7-8 of their coaches were out and no Marshon Lattimore. Houston is a terrible team with a rookie Qb and terrible rookie Head coach. We couldn’t even beat a rookie Meme Eagles head coach and Jalen Hurts starting his 9th career NFL game. 

Edited by Squid Game
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I don’t think it takes 3 years to put together a good football team in the NFL….if you hire the right people.  

now to be be legit contenders? Yes.  It takes time.  

we should IMO look better than we do overall on offense.   We are have done a poor job IMO when it comes to the most important aspects of building a team.  OL and QB.  And you have to start there day 1. At the current pace and we just going to start addressing it in year 3.  That’s a poor plan. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, BlackPanther21_ said:

Well since you seem to hate this team so much I don't know why you keep torturing yourself watching them.

You don’t get to tell me who to watch and root for. I’m sure that I am a whole lot older than you are. Im sure I’ve been a fan of this team well before you were even born. Go find someone else to talk to. 

1 minute ago, Squid Game said:

You don’t get to tell me who to watch and root for. I’m sure that I am a whole lot older than you are. Im sure I’ve been a fan of this team well before you were even born. Go find someone else to talk to. 

Don't be so petulant. Chill out man.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1