• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Panthers go from easiest schedule to date to now hardest

Saca312

Welp. Not the most encouraging news. If the Panthers struggled against what should have been gimme games, what will happen if the issues continue when the competition gets tough ?

Or, as PFF puts it, the toughest in the league?

I sure hope the issues plaguing this team get fixed soon. Going 0-3 without McCaffrey is never a good sign. Especially when two of those teams were supposed to be easily winnable.

Edited by Saca312
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Why do I feel these “easy/hardest” schedule things change every week and never translate to how they are portrayed”

It's like I said too now that we're injured. No one is going to talk about us being injured when teams beat us nor are they/will they be saying "well the Panthers are a bad team". Teams beat us and they'll get "credit" I mean I don't really care about that it's just easy to point out their hypocrisy in the media.

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Also that's with the Giants and Falcons being on here....pahaha

but with the Falcons being divisional you can almost disregard their struggles.  Those likely be standard divisional games.  Same with Saints (they won't be the team we saw in Carolina). 

We basically have the Giants and Phins.  Everything else is divisional or a tough matchup. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

but with the Falcons being divisional you can almost disregard their struggles.  Those likely be standard divisional games.  Same with Saints (they won't be the team we saw in Carolina). 

We basically have the Giants and Phins.  Everything else is divisional or a tough matchup. 

Yea for sure it never matters the w/l for divisional games. The W/L is what they came up with for saying what they said though so that's where I was coming at it from.

Like last year we played Tampa well even though they went on to win the SB and were clearly a superior team it was closer than the final scores like the one long run we gave up for a TD where we were in the game in the 4th Q till then. Always gotta show up for the divisional games.

• Beer 1