• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Panthers go from easiest schedule to date to now hardest

Saca312

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’m just mad at myself for betting on the panthers to win over 7 games. With the easy part of our schedule winding down, I’m not confident about that. In fact, it would not shock me if we only won one more or lost out.

Oh you know better than betting on the Panthers outside of that MVP season. For me I can't properly evaluate the Panthers they always do opposite, win games we shouldn't win/lose games we shouldn't lose.

I have way better luck gambling on the rest of the NFL.

• Beer 1

Honestly?  We've had 4 one score games, including against the best opponent we've faced and arguably one of the best teams we'll face all year.  If this team gets a little healthier, they can hang with anyone.  If Rhule and Co can figure out a way to make fuging halftime adjustments we might even surprise some teams.  This team has a lot of talent.

• Pie 5

9 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Honestly?  We've had 4 one score games, including against the best opponent we've faced and arguably one of the best teams we'll face all year.  If this team gets a little healthier, they can hang with anyone.  If Rhule and Co can figure out a way to make fuging halftime adjustments we might even surprise some teams.  This team has a lot of talent.

I think the problem is we said the same thing last year after the Chiefs game. 

I'm ready for us to get over the hump and win some of these. 

13 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

I think the problem is we said the same thing last year after the Chiefs game. 

I'm ready for us to get over the hump and win some of these. 

The one difference is we saw the offense go hard and tie up the game in the 4th quarter and force overtime last game.  That is new, something impossible last year regardless of opponent... and in a couple other games our D just needed one more stop to give our O a shot at finishing a comeback or leading a win...

I do believe the D is the strength of this team and with a few players getting right, we might get that one last stop.

But I know I'm being optimistic and that's asking a lot for what we have on offense.   Maybe it's just my own desire to finally win more close games, but we will see.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 2

17 hours ago, CRA said:

but with the Falcons being divisional you can almost disregard their struggles.  Those likely be standard divisional games.  Same with Saints (they won't be the team we saw in Carolina). 

We basically have the Giants and Phins.  Everything else is divisional or a tough matchup. 

Yeah I see about 4 more wins on this schedule. Next Sunday, WFT,Phins, and a Falcons game. 

17 hours ago, Panthers12211981 said:

Schedule is not that bad

we have the bucs twice,bills,and Cards all the rest are winnable.

if they get there act together we could still get in as a wildcard.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet but it starts this sunday if they lose to the Giants then it is over.

Exactly. 

Losing to the Giants is UNACCEPTABLE.

• Pie 1