• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Ask The Old Guy: It doesn't have to be that hard

2) No matter the record, it really isn't as good — or bad — as it looks at any particular moment

Bullshit. You are what your record says you are and you're heading in the direction that it looks like you're trending. Right now we're a .500 team trending toward terrible.

• Beer 4

"I suspect the answer is mostly that he wants his own team to hear it."

This is horrible if true but is most likely turd shining. Coach Rhule has a meeting room and a locker room to speak to his team. The media is the worst place to air such information. I am more concerned about Rhule as a head coach now after this week's weird happenings.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

"I suspect the answer is mostly that he wants his own team to hear it."

This is horrible if true but is most likely turd shining. Coach Rhule has a meeting room and a locker room to speak to his team. The media is the worst place to air such information. I am more concerned about Rhule as a head coach now after this week's weird happenings.

Guess we have to hope it isn't because this is getting weird to say the least....approaching appalling

2 minutes ago, TDGone said:

If we’re going to run don’t just give it to Hubbard 30 times mix in Freeman , Tremble and DJ. I think the Giants would love for us just to turn and Give it to Hubbard over and over

Don’t believe poo that guy says at this point.  It’s a smoke screen!  All passes, all day!

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

The more I think about it, that was Matt Rhule talking to Tepper, not his players. Saying it in front of the press to make himself appear accountable. 

What? Is Tepper gonna have him taken out back and executed? 

I don't know about this. These last few weeks have been bizarre.