• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther workouts (Reggie Bonnafon)

CRA

Another DB...really hope that's a safety.

AND Where the hell are the Olineman??????? 

No way in hell we are fielding the best possible combination of available lineman in the world. We just aren't actively looking. 

Honestly that whole lineup should have been guards, centers and tackles. 

Besides Reggie, I liked him lol. Cmc being hurt is hurting and on everything holy God forbid Chubba had a setback. Royce Freeman has been a big disappointment thus far. + Reggie can catch. 

• Beer 2

23 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Another DB...really hope that's a safety.

AND Where the hell are the Olineman??????? 

No way in hell we are fielding the best possible combination of available lineman in the world. We just aren't actively looking. 

Honestly that whole lineup should have been guards, centers and tackles. 

Besides Reggie, I liked him lol. Cmc being hurt is hurting and on everything holy God forbid Chubba had a setback. Royce Freeman has been a big disappointment thus far. + Reggie can catch. 

I think they ARE actively looking, teams just aren't willing to bite. You don't see many good lineman traded in today's NFL no matter how bad their team is. They want REAL upgrades, not just some randos off the scrap heap to compete with other bums.