• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which "Big" Panther player (offense or defense) will get traded, if Scott Fitterer is "in on every trade"?

Panther1iDawg

Just now, joemac said:

LOL he played great for 3 games, and then hes been injured.

Yeah but he hasn't been playing well from the bench. We have to trade our guys that can't make an impact from the sidelines or on IR.

That's why we have to jettison Horn, CMC, etc. We need more impactful players that can't play for us. Duh.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

If we could get anything for Robby on that contract sign me up. What a mistake. Draft Terrace Marshall and Shi Smith but re-sign Robby to a huge extension. Made no sense. 

I get your point, but "huge" ain't really what happened. It's relatively mediocre. 

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, ichigo1057 said:

Hey Jags, how about giving Norwell back to us 😅

Funny you say that.  Send them Anderson.

From NFL.com

Jacksonville Jaguars
1-5

Now that Urban Meyer got his first win, the focus should be on the long-term. Stockpiling picks is a priority to infuse much-needed talent into the roster. With offensive linemen always needed around the league, Jacksonville has two highly paid players who are impending free agents: guard Andrew Norwell and tackle Cam Robinson. It's tricky, as Jacksonville doesn't want to put papier-mâché in front of rookie quarterback Trevor Lawrence. But trading one or both linemen who could leave this offseason makes sense for a still-building Jags team.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Funny you say that.  Send them Anderson.

From NFL.com

Jacksonville Jaguars
1-5

Now that Urban Meyer got his first win, the focus should be on the long-term. Stockpiling picks is a priority to infuse much-needed talent into the roster. With offensive linemen always needed around the league, Jacksonville has two highly paid players who are impending free agents: guard Andrew Norwell and tackle Cam Robinson. It's tricky, as Jacksonville doesn't want to put papier-mâché in front of rookie quarterback Trevor Lawrence. But trading one or both linemen who could leave this offseason makes sense for a still-building Jags team.

Lol, ironically enough that is why I threw out that joke. I saw that same article