• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold : Will he make it to a 2nd season here?

glenwo2

Sam Darnold : Will he make it to a 2nd season here? (Poll)  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sam Darnold : Will he make it to a 2nd season here?

• Yes, he will get one final chance with a (hopefully) upgraded O-Line
    • No. He's gone and good f'n riddance
    • Too Early to tell. Let's see how these next 11 games go

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2021 at 09:00 PM

45 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I literally cannot wrap my head around picking up the 5th year. It was a bad idea then and it's looks even worse in hindsight. 

...His problem is not physical...its between the ears... he doesnt process information critical to the situation...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Agreed. He just doesn't have the decision making ability to be a good NFL QB.

...and i don't absolve Brady either.... pass plays should be quick hits... ball out of his hands in 2 seconds our less....   slants...rollout...zone sit...10-15 yards max... but Darnold seems to ignore the easy wide open shots for 4 5 yards...he just doesnt see it or is ignoring it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...and i don't absolve Brady either.... pass plays should be quick hits... ball out of his hands in 2 seconds our less....   slants...rollout...zone sit...10-15 yards max... but Darnold seems to ignore the easy wide open shots for 4 5 yards...he just doesnt see it or is ignoring it.

Brady has his own issues to be sure but I do think the bulk of our problems offensively have been execution. Darnold is missing throws or making poor decisions, the receivers and RB's are dropping passes, the OL is well......a fuging disaster. So, I do think Brady is getting some unfair blame at times for the offense just executing poorly. 

It would be nice to see how he fared with a good QB and an adequate OL. I'm not sure we will get the chance to see that, however.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Brady has his own issues to be sure but I do think the bulk of our problems offensively have been execution. Darnold is missing throws or making poor decisions, the receivers and RB's are dropping passes, the OL is well......a fuging disaster. So, I do think Brady is getting some unfair blame at times for the offense just executing poorly. 

It would be nice to see how he fared with a good QB and an adequate OL. I'm not sure we will get the chance to see that, however.

guess we  godda pull a Gettleman and draft 3 olinemen next draft...fix somethin.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 10/19/2021 at 10:38 PM, Jackie Lee said:

You get ur option of Fitz, Foles, Trubisky, or start a rookie that you draft instead of taking the best O-lineman to once again play behind a horrible line. These coaches are fuged if Sam doesn't work out

We should of signed Trubisky and drafted Fields. We would be in such a better place going forward.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

20 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

We should of signed Trubisky and drafted Fields. We would be in such a better place going forward.

If we went with a vet, I either wanted to trade for Minshew or sign Trubisky. I thought either would've been a better option and they would've been much cheaper. And yes, I would've drafted Fields. We'll see how he ends up turning out.

22 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Totally forgot in hindsight Trubisky was available last year for a cheap prove it deal. Probably would have taken it even if we kept Teddy. Broncos actually did it right and had a competition for better or worse

• Pie 1