• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive Line

kungfoodude

What line up do we expect to see on Sunday? What line up do you WANT to see on Sunday?

I'll take Erving, BC, Paradis, Brown and Moton. Give me some combination of those dudes for just one game. My God.....we fuging started a literal couch free agent in Michael Jordan this past week. WTF do we have to lose?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

LT - Barf Johnson 

LG - Doodoo Daniels 

C - Poop face McTurnstile 

RG - Shitbag McGee 

RT- Taylor Moton 

Barf Johnson has been on my radar for awhile but personally I'm a big fan of DeMichael Bravepenis and hope he gets a shot.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • The D 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Doesn't really matter they all have been terrible. I said it week 3. Darnald will catch all the heat but this OL is terrible. I don't know how Joe Brady and Rhule thought this was going to work. 

You want to find your least shitty combination, though. It will let you know precisely what order to cut them this offseason.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You want to find your least shitty combination, though. It will let you know precisely what order to cut them this offseason.

Um I can do that now. Everyone not named Moton. No matter what combination we put it's been terrible. Not ok terrible either, like Alabama and Clemson could probably pressure Darnald terrible.