• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Losing to the Giants - should someone get fired?

hepcat

7 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

I think if any firing happensto a coordinator it will be because Tepper forces the hand. 

I haven't been impressed with Brady at all, but what we don't know yet is how much of the team's offensive identity is truly his. 

It's all speculation. I don't see anyone getting fired this season. 

if we keep sucking. Matt Rhule and the GM will fire people.  It's what NFL coaches and front offices do.  They have to steer the blame for the failure somewhere for the masses. 

it's not going to be this week.   But if the struggles continue.  Front offices always save face and finger point via firings.   That's just the NFL. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, CRA said:

if we keep sucking. Matt Rhule and the GM will fire people.  It's what NFL coaches and front offices do.  They have to steer the blame for the failure somewhere for the masses. 

it's not going to be this week.   But if the struggles continue.  Front offices always save face and finger point via firings.   That's just the NFL. 

If the team continues to suck until the end of the season it's probably just best to clean house altogether. 

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

and it's the #3 rated D.  #6 in points.   And he is currently without the leader of the D and his first rounder. 

I mean, they literally gifted wrapped one of the losses, the Philly game....and the O still managed to give it away. 

9 minutes left in the game on Sunday....the Panther offense had 80 passing yards on the day.  And you don't understand why the Panther D ended up having a bad day vs one of the best offenses in terms of skill position players? 

The D was probably better in the Philly game than the Houston game.  With even the most average offense that day....it's a blow out.  

bad offense quarter after quarter....means a good defense will end up giving yards and points. 

The offense is bad because of the poor investments in it by Matt Rhule and Fitterer. 

They decided to risk it all on Darnold and do nothing to address the oline. CmC got hurt and here we are. 

Changing coordinators won't yield any major improvement in my opinion. 

• Poo 1

Like who? I mean this firing someone talk is absolutely crazy at this point. Our coaching staff is only in year 2, and our GM is in his 1st year. People are so emotional because we started 3-0 and they thought we were going to the Super Bowl. This coaching staff inherited a really bad team, and that team has been just about remade in 2 years, and after this next offseason we will enter year 3 of the rebuild. Year 3 of a rebuild is when you really start accessing how things are looking. Fix the o-line this offseason and make a decision about Darnold. This team has a lot of talent, but really young talent, especially on defense. I do expect a jump into the playoffs next year.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I laughed out loud 

I see him on the sideline and think, Fred flintstone

lol...i think on a serious note... if we loose to Poopyshorts and Co. Somebody needs to be made and example out of...coach/player....id start with him. Monday morning...image.png.be26864747b5d00b6959e9545c314b69.png

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 1