• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Losing to the Giants - should someone get fired?

hepcat

If we get lit on D, someone's head on that side should roll. Jones and his nobody skill position players would need the game of their lives to not make heads roll. Outside of a healthy Jones, this is last year's Detroit lions team we saw with a banged up Stafford. They have a line that might just be worse than ours before the loss of the only OL worth a damn at LT. This is a meeting where the Panthers DL feast like earlier this year, but is more about the aweful OL in NY than anything. Just like the Jets.

Hate to re-post the same thing but :

On 10/21/2021 at 8:34 AM, glenwo2 said:

If Sam can't beat this Giants team, then he can't beat anyone...(without CMC, that is)

And it proved to be true. 

Goddammit...the Jets truly broke Sam. 

In the future, I hope when Zach inevitably gets broken, that we don't "inquire" about him.

Let's go draft a QB instead.

Edited by glenwo2

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

In the future, I hope when Zach inevitably gets broken, that we don't "inquire" about him.

Well Wilson did just get broke literally he left the game with a PCL injury.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

The truth is Darnold was never good. He has to be one of the most overhyped QB prospects I’ve ever seen. He’s accomplished literally nothing in the NFL and wasn’t even that good in college.

And to top it off, Joe Brady is another massive hype train that has no merit to it. Brady has just been around success, never actually achieved it himself. He needs to go back to being an assistant on a well established staff like maybe Alabama or going back to the Saints and learn his trade. What a horrible decision hiring someone so inexperienced.  

• Flames 3

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The truth is Darnold was never good. He has to be one of the most overhyped QB prospects I’ve ever seen. He’s accomplished literally nothing in the NFL and wasn’t even that good in college.

And to top it off, Joe Brady is another massive hype train that has no merit to it. Brady has just been around success, never actually achieved it himself. He needs to go back to being an assistant on a well established staff like maybe Alabama or going back to the Saints and learn his trade. What a horrible decision hiring someone so inexperienced.  

Right on both accounts, hep.

I said coming in this season that Sam had zero excuses....and he still sh*t the bed. 

It's over. 

And Joe Brady can f*ck off.

Maybe Rhule can pull a Bobby Petrino or something....then Joe can go with him back to the College Ranks.

I imagine Tepper won't stand for this sh*t any longer.

5 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Right on both accounts, hep.

I said coming in this season that Sam had zero excuses....and he still sh*t the bed. 

It's over. 

And Joe Brady can f*ck off.

Maybe Rhule can pull a Bobby Petrino or something....then Joe can go with him back to the College Ranks.

I imagine Tepper won't stand for this sh*t any longer.

I can only imagine what Tepper is thinking right now. Dude has egg all over his face real hard. But what can he do at this juncture of the season aside from trade for an accused sexual predator who might not even be eligible to play?

• Beer 1