• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beating the Giants-should someone get promoted?

Sir Purr

3 hours ago, Sir Purr said:

I never thought I would have said this 3 weeks ago, but there's a pretty good chance the Panthers beat the 1-5 Giants. There have been far too many moments they appear motivated, rested, and properly coached. They have been downright exciting to watch at times. They do not appear like a team that went 0-2 at one point. Quite frankly the Panthers do not seem to like losing anymore.

A win against a very bad, injury depleted Giants team would signal a firm turnaround to finish the season. There would be no hope of losing another game if the Panthers beat this bottom 5 team, and there is every reason to believe the winning streak will be much longer if it begins on Sunday.

Who should get the credit? Should there be some coach promotions? Paying some starters? 

Funny thread is Funny.

44 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That’s way more than half full. At a bar or restaurant that might be the entire serving. I’d think you could have done a little bit better job with the image, so please work a little harder.

You're focusing on the negative again....

21 minutes ago, stbugs said:

How about a Huddler to be assistant GM over OL? We just need a little sanity and someone to keep saying before each pick “Why aren’t we taking an OL here?” or “Who’s the best OL here and maybe we should take him instead?”

You would get my vote. You know your OL dudes.

• Beer 1

On 10/20/2021 at 10:59 AM, Sir Purr said:

I never thought I would have said this 3 weeks ago, but there's a pretty good chance the Panthers beat the 1-5 Giants. There have been far too many moments they appear motivated, rested, and properly coached. They have been downright exciting to watch at times. They do not appear like a team that went 0-2 at one point. Quite frankly the Panthers do not seem to like losing anymore.

A win against a very bad, injury depleted Giants team would signal a firm turnaround to finish the season. There would be no hope of losing another game if the Panthers beat this bottom 5 team, and there is every reason to believe the winning streak will be much longer if it begins on Sunday.

Who should get the credit? Should there be some coach promotions? Paying some starters? 

image.jpeg.9f5b37fc0a09c52fbc33a9676bec904c.jpeg

• Flames 1