• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much are you actually blaming the defense and offense for the last 3 losses ?

Hoenheim

Being honest, think it’s more on the O.. if they did their job better then it wouldn’t be so much “the D needs to make a stop”.. if the O held the ball longer, put up more points then there’s less times the D needs to & more opportunities for them to just do what they do without having to… don’t have to rely on them just know you can… 

it starts with coaching….

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I blame the offensive line. Thus I blame Brady and Rhule. 

I blame the offensive line ..Paradis is so bad.. often there are so many missed assignments it’s comical!! It’s like was a Chinese Fire drill just set!! But last week the receivers had the case of the drops !! But that’s a sign things aren’t in syncing like Rhule says!!

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

You don't think Malik Willis is worth it?

Go watch the tape on his losses. It is really, really, really bad. 

Not saying he doesn't have some talent but he looks more like a 4th/5th rounder than a 1st rounder. 

I'd rather draft capable OL than gamble on much in this 2022 class. It's pretty putrid.

16 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

I blame the offensive line ..Paradis is so bad.. often there are so many missed assignments it’s comical!! It’s like was a Chinese Fire drill just set!! But last week the receivers had the case of the drops !! But that’s a sign things aren’t in syncing like Rhule says!!

Yeah when you ask Darnald to make tight throws that's going to happen. Happened with Cam as well. There's no coincidence that MVP QBs have MVP lines. You can't be very successful if your QB is harassed. 

• Pie 2

gents, I posted this on a Jet forum.  It was about the Jets OCs who said he took a hard look at himself during the bye ... This is my response. 

what is it with these coaches.  Your scheme based on the personnel is not working as designed.  Get it!  Adjust the scheme to what fits with the skill set of your players... it is that simple. 

Carolina is going through the same dam thing with their OC...  Both of these guys seem to think that better execution will fix everything - and to an extent it will but you need the horses - yet fail to recognize the limitations of their players.  

If I made the mistake of hiring either of these guys I would have set the expectations up front, i..e, I want to be a quick passing team that uses PA for longer chunk plays, or I want to be a physical run team, etc.  When they failed to deliver, I would have pulled them aside and clearly stated that what they are doing is not working and they need to adjust... if they did not, I would fire them.  This is how I managed 300mm business... no BS, no excuses, perform of get out! 

What we have with both teams is NO O identity, period, and that falls squarely on the HC who should have defined it and seems  to have deferred it to their OCs... 

So maybe it not just our OC or theirs it maybe a problem with the HC....