• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Texans have had serious trade talks regarding Deshaun Watson with Dolphins, Eagles, and Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

Fins can stick with Tua. Fitterer's birthday is November 4th, and the trade deadline is November 2nd. What a way to celebrate with signing Watson. Get is done Fitterer! I think he's working on a deal and Tepper is pushing for it hard now that he's seen how disappointing Sam has been. Watson could turn everything around and our protection is well within what Watson would need to make huge plays.

34 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

give them CMC

Hell yeah.

I'm over waiting on CMC to stay healthy.  He's a fantastic player, but he plays the least valuable position in football, which we invested heavily in and he can't stay on the field.

And honestly, if our name is already out there still being rumored to be pursuing Watson, and Darnold already appears to be skittish and on poor footing with the staff as he reverts back to his Jets habits, we may as well pull the trigger.  Darnold likely won't improve from this point, and if he does, it will be marginal.  

So...

do it jewish GIF

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

What is important here is that after 6 games the coaching staff has realized that Sam Darnold is not the answer at QB

You can tell that Matt Rhule and Joe Brady are not comfortable/don’t trust Sam.

There is a franchise QB currently available that would thrust a team into instant contenders.

You can bet Scott Fitterer is doing all he can in an attempt to acquire Deshaun Watson and if it costs us Brian Burns/Donte Jackson so be it 

What the fug this is the first normal post you ever made, uh hey Juan, nice to meet you.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Fitterer promised to be in on every deal, and this is the deal of a lifetime. This is a franchise QB on the trading block, and we could win the SB with Watson. We'd be a few moves from the SB with Watson at the helm. I'm pretty sure Fitt is on the phone.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Hell yeah.

I'm over waiting on CMC to stay healthy.  He's a fantastic player, but he plays the least valuable position in football, which we invested heavily in and he can't stay on the field.

And honestly, if our name is already out there still being rumored to be pursuing Watson, and Darnold already appears to be skittish and on poor footing with the staff as he reverts back to his Jets habits, we may as well pull the trigger.  Darnold likely won't improve from this point, and if he does, it will be marginal.  

So...

do it jewish GIF

Yea fug it, CMC, Darnold, Anderson, and a first and a second should do it

• Pie 1

Tepper thought, along with the coaching staff, that we were going to come out and air it out with Sam. Tepper was expecting an explosive passing attack and a thrilled stadium of fans. I'm sure you saw Tepper sitting sadly alone in a stadium mostly empty of Panthers fans. The look on his face said it all. It's Watson time.

• The D 1

32 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

We only have what, three picks in the next draft and no OL? How could we get him and who’s gna protect him? 

You just need an all-pro QB and your team becomes Super Bowl champions. You didn't know this?

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Given Watson isn't playing this season, I don't think we will be making a SB run with him...

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Oh no he's not on the exempt list I just looked. I didn't think he was.

I think we could all agree the Watson thing from the league punishment perspective has been bizarre as ***. Like he's not suspended or commissioners list or nothing.

So is the evidence lacking or what b/c if there was proof of the more egregious poo how could there possibly be nothing done...