• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Texans have had serious trade talks regarding Deshaun Watson with Dolphins, Eagles, and Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I think we could all agree the Watson thing from the league punishment perspective has been bizarre as ***. Like he's not suspended or commissioners list or nothing.

So is the evidence lacking or what b/c if there was proof of the more egregious poo how could there possibly be nothing done...

Most of what Ive read says he goes on the exempt list as soon as he's traded.  He isn't yet but supposedly will be l.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I think we could all agree the Watson thing from the league punishment perspective has been bizarre as ***. Like he's not suspended or commissioners list or nothing.

So is the evidence lacking or what b/c if there was proof of the more egregious poo how could there possibly be nothing done...

You trade for Watson and you start him. You force the NFL to do something, and see if they back down. If the NFL makes him exempt, then you get the NFLPA involved. If he stays exempt, then you plan for next season with a franchise QB. If the NFL backs down, then you plan for a possible SB run.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Most of what Ive read says he goes on the exempt list as soon as he's traded.  He isn't yet but supposedly will be l.

Yea but what does that have to do with anything. If someone is punishment worthy then you punish them yea? What other situation has been like this.

Neither is anywhere near good but the women I know would rather get bopped in the face a good one than....well yall know so....like if you piece up a women its quick and easy punishment but if you....then it's self benching?

My maff ain't adding up here.

6 minutes ago, pantherj said:

You trade for Watson and you start him. You force the NFL to do something, and see if they back down. If the NFL makes him exempt, then you get the NFLPA involved. If he stays exempt, then you plan for next season with a franchise QB. If the NFL backs down, then you plan for a possible SB run.

Gimme that all day.

• Pie 1

I don't understand how everyone keeps saying "Miami has the picks to pull this off" - they dont... The Eagles do, but not the dolphins. The Dolphins dont even have their own first round pick this year, they have the 49ers pick. They will have to trade this year's draft picks and next years draft picks to pull this off. The Texans are not going to want Tua back in exchange either. 

image.thumb.png.7541a393bc65a19677a7d983ce476aa8.png

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea but what does that have to do with anything. If someone is punishment worthy then you punish them yea? What other situation has been like this.

Neither is anywhere near good but the women I know would rather get bopped in the face a good one than....well yall know so....like if you piece up a women its quick and easy punishment but if you....then it's self benching?

My maff ain't adding up here.

It's a weird situation for sure. I don't have an answer either.

9 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Yup, and that seems so much like a Tepper move.  And honestly, judging from his reaction during the game on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised at all of he is pushing for this to get done.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

100% facts.  Watson been playing behind a poo line (outside of Tunsil) for years and still makes it happen.

Imagine Watson and CMC comes back. You kidding me? And that young defense figures things out? Yeah I like our chances of unseating the Bucs. Watson doesn't need great protection, and the o-line looks worse than it is with Sam holding the ball and missing passes getting us into third and long.