• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Texans have had serious trade talks regarding Deshaun Watson with Dolphins, Eagles, and Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup, and that seems so much like a Tepper move.  And honestly, judging from his reaction during the game on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised at all of he is pushing for this to get done.

We know that Tepper has big b@lls. Swearing on tv, grabbing his gfs you know what during an interview, crushing businesses. He'll push for us to start Watson if we get him.

Sorry but even with his mobility, Watson isn't going to fix the offensive line. His cap hit will also kill most of our cap space and keep us from being able to sign any of the really good FA linemen that are going to be available come free agency.

Also until his legal issues are cleared, I want nothing to do with the guy. I don't care how good of a quarterback he is.  

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Our o-line worse than it is because holds the ball too long and has no pocket awareness. Normal QBs get the ball out on time and are aware of what is happening in the pocket. Look at how many times Sam had all day and blew it.

Watson holds the ball longer than Sam

13 minutes ago, pantherj said:
18 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup, and that seems so much like a Tepper move.  And honestly, judging from his reaction during the game on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised at all of he is pushing for this to get done.

We know that Tepper has big b@lls.

He'll push for us to start Watson if we get him.

According to one with "insider" access...

...this is not Tepper's call and he's at home twiddling his thumbs and waiting for the outcome just like the rest of us.

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

According to one with "insider" access...

...this is not Tepper's call and he's at home twiddling his thumbs and waiting for the outcome just like the rest of us.

According to my insider Tepper wants Watson and has been yelling at Fitterer to make it happen.

(My insider is my imagination.)