• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Texans have had serious trade talks regarding Deshaun Watson with Dolphins, Eagles, and Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

8 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

He looked fine last game. He also has a terrible line and no weapons (although Waddle is starting to look good) and STILL looked solid. Over 300 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT with 70% completion rate while having injured ribs in London. His top running back had like 20 rushing yards… 

9 hours ago, CRA said:

I dude that hasn’t even even played a season yet….

Looks just as promising as a lot of other high draft picks of late.   Got a winning record as a starter.   For a guy as young as he is on a non-stacked team.  That ain’t bad. 

Y'all should watch the games instead of the box scores. He's bad. He cannot test teams downfield. He is not good at going through progressions. Basically everything he does well comes off of one-read RPO plays. He looks significantly worse than Burrow and Herbert at the top of his class, that's for sure. 

Miami knows what they have in him, a dud. That's why they are aggressively but quietly trying to move off of him before everyone else figures it out too. 

9 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

Unless there are massive settlements to his victims, public apologies, public statements of forgiveness, and activism against sexual assault/rape in Watsons future I’d never be a fan of this team again. 

It’s a giant slap in the face for this to be so public and STILL sign the guy? Not only that but trade the future for him? It’d set the franchise back a decade. 

There are other QBs. I don’t want a hometown SuperBowl brought home by this guy. 

All this over some Instagram prostitutes that knew exactly what they were doing? They don't need internet white knights to stick up for them. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, CRA said:

Dolphins have spent months and months basically telling everyone they are done with Tua….

Tua’s actually gotten off to a decent start to his career.  That’s all.  Winning record.  Decent comp%.  Good TD vs turnover numbers.   He defiantly isn’t looking like a bust.  He just didn’t  have a Herbert, Cam, type entrance into his career. 

Tua might end up being the gold in the deal.  Not that I think he will be as good as Watson in his prime.  But he could be good….and actually available to play QB

Let's take a second to look at his first "win" as a Dolphin.  It was against the Rams.  He threw for 93 yards.  Pay extra close attention to the number of plays ran and yards gained.  Does this look like a QB who had a good game?  He literally punted every single possession of the 2nd half.🤣

image.png.e99027dedeb46d14d444b70afe6f6fbd.png

Now let's look at his loss to Denver that year.  He threw for 83 yards despite playing all but 2 drives of the game.  He got benched for Fitz.  Here's the drive chart.  He had a bunch of 3 and outs and punts...with one real drive for a field goal and a short field TD the D set up with an interception.  I marked out the last 2 drives because they were Fitz.  Does this look like a QB who had a good day? 

image.png.1b679513571ce98a37c0217b512df673.png

Here is his "win" against the Raiders.  He had 94 yards passing despite playing all but the last 3 drives of the game...where Fitz came in and scored on all 3 of them while putting up twice the yardage of Tua with close to half the passing attempts.  Fitz won this game after Tua got benched.  Does this look like a QB who had a good day?

image.png.1e392d883aae667078dd14d435380bd3.png

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

8 hours ago, ladypanther said:

The Texans have been asking teams for three first-round draft picks and two or three more assets, including a collection of picks or players, according to a source.

The Texans are not moving off of this demand.

You all seriously think Fitterer gives up three first-rounders?  😬

Edited by glenwo2

10 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup, and that seems so much like a Tepper move.  And honestly, judging from his reaction during the game on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised at all of he is pushing for this to get done.

What kind of reaction was it, was at the game. I’ve heard people say he didn’t look happy but haven’t seen anything?

14 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

All this over some Instagram prostitutes that knew exactly what they were doing? They don't need internet white knights to stick up for them. 

Especially when some of the "victims" say he "assaulted" them all 3 times they "serviced" him.  Wait...all THREE times?

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Y'all should watch the games instead of the box scores. He's bad. He cannot test teams downfield. He is not good at going through progressions. Basically everything he does well comes off of one-read RPO plays. He looks significantly worse than Burrow and Herbert at the top of his class, that's for sure. 

Miami knows what they have in him, a dud. That's why they are aggressively but quietly trying to move off of him before everyone else figures it out too. 

Ah yes, the ole “eye test” response. Who needs analytics when our own bias eyes can tell the story…

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

If there isn’t any sort of punishment I don’t see someone like him stop doing what he does. He may try to be more discrete because of the publicity he got but yeah I think he will continue to do it.

He should just hire legit ladies of the night instead of assaulting massage therapists against their will - if that is indeed whats happened here.  Not like there is any shortage of hot, young tail on Instagram willing to set up a "date" if the price is right.