• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Giants

Zod

Panthers control the clock and the game. Pretty boring game to watch. 17-6 in the fourth quarter when the Panthers defense shits the bed again turning Danny Dimes into Tom Brady and Darnold throws a pick six. Panthers lose 20-17. 

After the game Ruhle fires the assistant equipment manager to make a statement. 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Panthers control the clock and the game. Pretty boring game to watch. 17-6 in the fourth quarter when the Panthers defense shits the bed again turning Danny Dimes into Tom Brady and Darnold throws a pick six. Panthers lose 20-17. 

After the game Ruhle fires the assistant equipment manager to make a statement. 

So the Giants score back-to-back TDs in the 4th Quarter?

I don't think even the most optimistic Giants fan would believe that sh*t at this point.  HAHA!  😄

And I don't think I believe that happens either.

In fact, I don't see such a low score unless they COMPLETELY take the ball out of Sam's hands to the point he's basically just handing it off every play...which won't work.

Edited by glenwo2

5 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Find 1 coach in the NFL that would argue that this game doesn’t start up front.

This line does not have the talent to compete at this level. 

Worst offensive line I’ve ever seen.  Can’t win with that.

There are worse offensive lines in the NFL currently. Not that much worse, obviously. 

1 hour ago, Zod said:

This team struggled greatly against the Jets and seems to have gotten much worse since then. I'm not sure relatively easy wins are on the menu any longer.

Jets also beat the Titans. The NFL is just weird. The Giants are worse than the Jets too if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'm not looking at any game from here on as an easy win. If Sam can't outduel Daniel Jones though I'll pretty much be at the point where I've seen enough.

Me, too. 

I said it when Sam was traded here that he had zero excuses, if you recall.

Well now we've reached that tipping point :

Either Put up....or Shut Up and Get the F*ck out.

This Sunday is going to be the most important game of Sam's career. 

Edited by glenwo2

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'm not looking at any game from here on as an easy win. If Sam can't outduel Daniel Jones though I'll pretty much be at the point where I've seen enough.

Yeah, really I wouldn't care if we just played PJ after that. What does it really matter at that point? It's all gonna end up in the same spot.