• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Giants

Zod

Just trying to have neutral expectations at this point.  Just signed up for 4 hours of overtime work for Sun.  Will be sitting at a computer at home with a headset on answering calls from 11-3.  I will have a TV beside the computer muted with closed caption on.  If the team had won the last 2 games it is doubtful that I would have volunteered to work.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

On 10/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, kungfoodude said:

This would literally be a rock bottom moment if that transpires.

At that point, Rhule will officially be on the hot seat, IMO.

After one year out of SEVEN. Tepper would deserve it and my prediction comes true as he breaks the bank every year for a revolving door of coaches.

If we lose this, we wont win another one. No idea how we beat the saints. 2002 we started 3-0 then lost six in a row and bounced back for 7-9. Itll happen again this year. And next. And next. Basically teams figure out rhule and he doesn't know how to counter or adapt because this is professional football and not the big 12

7 minutes ago, RumHam said:

After one year out of SEVEN. Tepper would deserve it and my prediction comes true as he breaks the bank every year for a revolving door of coaches.

fug me, I hope not. That would mean we are the new Bengals/Browns. I don't want to live through being that level of dumpster fire.

If you’re going strictly by who is out for the Giants and how awful they have looked then this should be a no-brainer;

But we all know nothing is a sure thing when it comes to the Panthers. We could look very good or we could look very bad.

Its going to be closer than people think.

Panthers 27

Giants 20

10 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

If you’re going strictly by who is out for the Giants and how awful they have looked then this should be a no-brainer;

But we all know nothing is a sure thing when it comes to the Panthers. We could look very good or we could look very bad.

Its going to be closer than people think.

Panthers 27

Giants 20

If the Defense gives up 20 points to the Giants, that is a MASSIVE FAIL on their part.

7 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Just trying to have neutral expectations at this point.  Just signed up for 4 hours of overtime work for Sun.  Will be sitting at a computer at home with a headset on answering calls from 11-3.  I will have a TV beside the computer muted with closed caption on.  If the team had won the last 2 games it is doubtful that I would have volunteered to work.

Pokemon Feels GIF