• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall

Italianpantherfan

I don’t like negative threads but what has Marshall done this season , imo he was the biggest let down so far other than Robby Anderson . We all had high hopes for Marshall and he isn’t even living up to devin funchess or Brandon lafell status and That’s not good . Smith seems hungry so he should get the reps . We’ll guys panthers season is far from over and I think with minor adjustments we will be fine and turn it around . Keep pounding !

• Pie 1
  • Poo 22

5 minutes ago, Italianpantherfan said:

I don’t like negative threads but what has Marshall done this season , imo he was the biggest let down so far other than Robby Anderson . We all had high hopes for Marshall and he isn’t even living up to devin funchess or Brandon lafell status and That’s not good . Smith seems hungry so he should get the reps . We’ll guys panthers season is far from over and I think with minor adjustments we will be fine and turn it around . Keep pounding !

Italian Opera GIF

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

He has caught 14 of 22 targets for 116 yards. Averaging 8.3 yards per reception. He is a rookie who is the 3rd or 4th option at best. Not sure what you expected?

He's basically the 4th option. Although he is #3 in overall touches, CMC and Chubba have a combined 36 targets. Had CMC been healthy, he is likely to have been our #3(perhaps #2) most targeted.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That is another issue entirely. Quite a few of our draft picks should have been OL. That's why some of us were screaming at our TV's the whole draft.

And like I mentioned before, week in, week out, we are seeing all those OL rookies starting around the league. Vikings took two. Chiefs took two. Eagles, packers, bills, Steelers, ravens. I think every other team landed starting linemen. We have dogshit and the guys we drafted are riding the pine.  
resigned Robby AND drafted his replacement?? Can’t throw to Robby because the line can’t hold up. 

doesn’t make a lot of sense

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, imminent rogaine said:

Or trey smith whenever we wanted 

Yea was gonna say or even Trey Smif in the 3rd...would be looking better overall as a team but that's not TM's fault and he's still a player. Getting Shi Smith who can play later in the rounds as well makes it looks worse from a team building perspective.

Would much rather have Humphrey and Smith but here we are.

• Beer 2