• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall

Italianpantherfan

43 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

T Marshall gonna be fine.  Maybe Sam needs to look his way more.  Speaking of Moore maybe Shi smith, Moore and Marshall need to be it the three wr's next week and give Robby a ride on the bench.  

Well we tried to kill Marshall on Sunday, so we aren't going to be seeing him versus the Giants. 

On 10/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, kungfoodude said:

It's what happens when you are losing. All the gripes you have are magnified.

This season has been extremely difficult to watch because I was right about too many things that I said wouldn't work out. Contrary to what some Huddlers believe, it isn't satisfying to be right about something that hurts the team. It's extremely frustrating.

I generally consider myself a very positive guy, but I think there is a difference between being positive and being unrealistic.

People place these crazy expectations on teams, that they probably won't meet, and then get devastated and super negative when the nearly inevitable happens. It's not a healthy way to do anything in life.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1