• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Giants Fans are Saying

CarolinaLivin

My yankees friends that are giants fans are DONE with gettlegut. I had to stop talking to one cause it was non-stop gut hate and he was blaming the panthers for some of it!

neither team will win this game it feels right now.

I still think panthers win tho, but after 3 Ls Im ......

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It's funny because the Giants fans don't really understand how terrible our offense can be without CMC. And I think Panthers fans are not fully aware of just how terrible the Giants are overall. I think we could start PJ and have a decent chance of winning.

This is a team with a bad offense squaring off against a team that is just bad overall. It's another dreaded "You take it!".... "No YOU take it!" game. Chubba will be battered to within an inch of his life to limit Sam's interception arm, and the Giants will make idiotic plays throughout the game. This is a classic "neither team deserved to win, but someone had to" type of game in the making. I hope it turns out to be a great game, but man this could be a turkey well before Thanksgiving. Sam is giving this team a "Bad News Bears" vibe, and you REALLY don't want that to be our identity.

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, Dunn said:

This feels just like the Eagles game.  Both teams will play poorly and whoever makes the least amount of mistakes will win.  

I thought we pretty much dominated the game against Philly.  They didn't drive the field once for a TD.  We gave them 2 short fields for TDs.

I thought the huddle would have been headhunting C. Blackburn.  How in the hell do you allow a blocked punt with 4:00 to go in the game.

I see us winning this game easily.  Gettleman will be on the hotseat.  It will be nice to be a part of his firing.