• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers not in mix to acquire Texans QB Deshaun Watson:

ladypanther

14 minutes ago, Vox said:

@VergeDo you think we're putting this out there so we don't lose leverage in negotiations or what?

I think front offices simply don’t want the media and fans in on what they are doing.   So when it doesn’t work out….they get to pretend nothing happened and don’t have to address it.  

take Washington denying they are the team wanting Tua.  It would make sense.   But they don’t want  everyone to know that.   Because If you don’t get him….you still have to deal with what you have in house and may have to for some time.  So you get to play the cards that you always had complete faith in guys….that you actually want to upgrade on. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

Not entirely sure. The extent of the information I have is that Carolina has contacted Houston in regards to Watson. It is not a smokescreen report.

and that all sides want it done before the trade deadline (IE not going into next year)

9 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

All this crap is Houston "leaking information" to try to drum up interest. And nobody is interested.

I think plenty of teams are interested but not at the price Houston is talking. They want full retail price for an open box item that is missing parts and has a national recall issued on it.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1