• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DVOA 2020 vs. 2021 Offense/Defense/Special Teams

kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's been hard to talk football normally this season. Too much poo I didn't want to see happen but expected to happen has happened.

This is a rough one.

Well especially after the 3-0 start the hype was real and so was the drop back down to Earf.

It's definitely a rough one because we been tired of the "next year", "next year", "next year", and also "next year" talk. No clear OL upgrades in sight just have to hope for FA/draft goes our way and no clear QB in sight so have to hope Darnold takes me up on that 3.724% and hope CMC can ever actually play more than 3 games in a row again.

Could happen just our history/luck says it's going to somehow go even worse lol.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

Well especially after the 3-0 start the hype was real and so was the drop back down to Earf.

It's definitely a rough one because we been tired of the "next year", "next year", "next year", and also "next year" talk. No clear OL upgrades in sight just have to hope for FA/draft goes our way and no clear QB in sight so have to hope Darnold takes me up on that 3.724% and hope CMC can ever actually play more than 3 games in a row again.

Could happen just our history/luck says it's going to somehow go even worse lol.

Yeah, I am honestly expecting that other shoe to drop. If we waste this elite defense, it will make we sick to my stomach. I never thought this was a top 10 defense(although more than one on the Huddle predicted that). Now we have it and this offense just fugs it up left, right and center. 

It is so sickening.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I am honestly expecting that other shoe to drop. If we waste this elite defense, it will make we sick to my stomach. I never thought this was a top 10 defense(although more than one on the Huddle predicted that). Now we have it and this offense just fugs it up left, right and center. 

It is so sickening.

Well we did waste a Cam and a Luke so that sucks.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

No doubt. I am certainly not trying aggressively to come to Brady's defense. I just think he is the #3 in the list of problems we have offensively. 

Not saying you are. Just pointing out that they all have some getting better to do. Let's face it Aaron Rodgers sucks when he doesn't have a line and a good OC. Not defending Darnald because I would have picked up Field's and a LT in the draft over him but it's not my choice. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's been hard to talk football normally this season. Too much poo I didn't want to see happen but expected to happen has happened.

This is a rough one.

It has been hard but many of us appreciate yours and others attempts to discuss the reality of this team based on facts more than emotion.  We all have our emotional reactions but it's good to take a step back to see the numbers from time to time.

I really hope we turn it around on a number of levels but it's definitely hard right now to talk about football in a positive light.

• Beer 1