• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Michael Jordan's making a name for himself

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Considering he is going from NFL PS to NFL PS, I think it's pretty clear he just wasn't an NFL caliber player.

Rhule is supposed to be someone that can develop players. He didn’t even give Moore a chance. Instead, he’s trying to develop veteran players like Elflein, Erving, Miller and Daley. 

2 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

Rhule is supposed to be someone that can develop players. He didn’t even give Moore a chance. Instead, he’s trying to develop veteran players like Elflein, Erving, Miller and Daley. 

You go develop him.  I mean wtf kind of take is this.

Maybe he's beyond being developed?  You know if the guy was starting somewhere, I'd get what you are saying, but maybe Moore is just trash?  Ever think he got cut cause he was the worst of a whole lot of bad?  Geez some people are dumb as fugging bricks.  I would be embarrassed if I was this stupid. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

Yeah, well I think that is where the staff is getting their asses handed to them, believing that they can shine turds like they did in college. 

I am not saying they don't have the ability to develop guys but I think they may be overconfident in that regard. It definitely appears that way with the OL unit.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

You go develop him.  I mean wtf kind of take is this.

Maybe he's beyond being developed?  You know if the guy was starting somewhere, I'd get what you are saying, but maybe Moore is just trash?  Ever think he got cut cause he was the worst of a whole lot of bad?  Geez some people are dumb as fugging bricks.  I would be embarrassed if I was this stupid. 

There are plenty of un-drafted guys that go from team to team and then end up having a great career. I’m not saying that will be Moore but reports out of camp early was that the kid was raising some eyebrows. Maybe you’re the brick.