• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Browns v Broncos

mav1234

3 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

When I called Teddy a poor man's Sam Bradford I didn't even realize the Pat Shurmur connection.  Shurmur was the OC that was part of the decision to draft Bradford #1 overall.  Shurmur was a big factor in the Eagles trading for Bradford.  Shurmur was a big factor in the Vikings trading for Bradford.  Shurmur spent some time with Teddy with the Vikings and now he's the OC of the Broncos.  I'm betting Shurmur was a factor in the Broncos trading for Teddy (just like he played a major role in acquiring Bradford 3 different times).  And he's also in his ear telling him to play like Sam.

Why do teams hire this clown?

So, we basically need to hire Shurmur to evaluate QB's for us. Any dude he really wants, we immediately avoid. He doesn't like them, that's our guy.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I like Teddy and he is easy to pull for but man he is a backup. Its obvious. He could be a really, really good back up QB. Not a guy you want as your full time starter and that contact Hurney gave him was asinine. 

I'd easily pay either 2-gloves or Sam above market rates to be back-ups for sure. It's truly an invaluable position. Folks would think 2015's season would've taught us that.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

he sucks too. Keenum, Bridgewater, Fitzpatrick….these are guys you start when you are trying to trick your fanbase into thinking that you aren’t tanking for draft picks. 

Keenum is a good backup / vet journeyman.  He's not your long term future but he is honestly pretty solid.  That is probably Teddy's future.

Fitzpatrick is ... Sooooo hot and cold. Dunno what to make of him .