• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alec Baldwin

Brooklyn 3.0

17 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

While he might not have pulled the trigger, he did admit to pulling back the hammer on the gun while working with Hutchins to frame the scene they were rehearsing.

There's something in this, too.He said he was not even pointing it towards her, but she wanted to be able to see him cock the gun. So he turned towards her. The very worst view of cocking the gun.

And he could easily have fired without touching the trigger. If you pull the hammer back and let go, you fired the gun. You just didn't cock it.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I love how PhillyB tries to debate with intelligence some of the time, but then results to childish insults the rest of the time. Takes any credibility he may have away.

He’s just a condescending little sh!t.  I lost all respect for him a long time ago.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I just have to say, I'm very surprised that someone who is very much a creation of an industry that glorifies gun violence while at that same time rarely bypassing an opportunity to lecture the peasant public about gun violence and gun control would ultimately end up involved in a shooting incident on set and then accept absolutely zero blame while directing all blame at anyone other than himself. I mean, that's a very on brand stance.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just have to say, I'm very surprised that someone who is very much a creation of an industry that glorifies gun violence while at that same time rarely bypassing an opportunity to lecture the peasant public about gun violence and gun control would ultimately end up involved in a shooting incident on set and then accept absolutely zero blame while directing all blame at anyone other than himself. I mean, that's a very on brand stance.

Baldwin or Philly B?

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

alec baldwin being a hypocrite (he is, and there's a lot of irony in it) is totally different than the assertion that putting guns in movies is hypocritical if you are pro gun control.

is caraveggio a hypocrite for supposedly being anti-murder but then painting the beheading of st. john the baptist?

is rob reiner a hypocrite for thinking kids should resolve conflicts peacefully but featuring kids in fistfights in stand by me?

do you see how ridiculous this gets when you frame depiction as action? it's foundationally dumb. and you know it 

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

alec baldwin being a hypocrite (he is, and there's a lot of irony in it) is totally different than the assertion that putting guns in movies is hypocritical if you are pro gun control.

is caraveggio a hypocrite for supposedly being anti-murder but then painting the beheading of st. john the baptist?

is rob reiner a hypocrite for thinking kids should resolve conflicts peacefully but featuring kids in fistfights in stand by me?

do you see how ridiculous this gets when you frame depiction as action? it's foundationally dumb. and you know it 

Not simply putting guns in movies. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking specifically about movies that glorify gun violence and there's a lot of them. I don't think you get to make movies like say a John Wick for instance and then also turn around and get on a soapbox and lecture the public about the dangers of guns and the need for more gun control.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not simply putting guns in movies. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking specifically about movies that glorify gun violence and there's a lot of them. I don't think you get to make movies like say a John Wick for instance and then also turn around and get on a soapbox and lecture the public about the dangers of guns and the need for more gun control.

john wick is dystopian lol