• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please God let us win GameDay thread

Zod

Just read this in the Observer about last week's game:

“We’re not doing a good enough job as coaches of committing to it and staying with it,” Rhule said.I came into this week saying I wanted to run the ball 33 times, and we didn’t get that done.”

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article255095552.html#storylink=cpy

Rhule also said he and offensive coordinator Joe Brady — who made his name with a pass-happy offense in the college ranks at LSU — were on the same page about redefining the offense. “Me and Joe are great,” Rhule said. “Let me say that first.”

So Brady got called out by his boss.  His play calling will be very interesting to see today.  Hope he gets it right.  Panthers can't lose this one...they just can't.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Just read this in the Observer about last week's game:

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article255095552.html#storylink=cpy

So Brady got called out by his boss.  His play calling will be very interesting to see today.  Hope he gets it right.  Panthers can't lose this one...they just can't.

The kiss of death 

Brady will be fired tomorrow 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

The kiss of death 

Brady will be fired tomorrow 

That shot of Tepper alone in the box last week... whew. Dude looked PISSED and you know he'd either kicked everyone else out or said some poo that made them nope right on out of there. Monday morning at Panthers headquarters was NOT a fun place to be. I guarantee you that.

• Flames 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That shot of Tepper alone in the box last week... whew. Dude looked PISSED and you know he'd either kicked everyone else out or said some poo that made them nope right on out of there. Monday morning at Panthers headquarters was NOT a fun place to be. I guarantee you that.

Rightfully so. We are losing games we shouldn't be losing because of some pretty awful FO and coaching decisions. Yeah, Darnold is a turnover machine but we knew that walking into the season....so, can't really pin that on him he's just delivering on his promise.

So yeah - we lose this, them seats are about to be blazing.